Saturday, August 15, 2009

GUN Update #1

So here's where things are at now: The registration page is function. It's not very pretty, but it's functional and that's all I care about right now. I've created a shell of an overview page, which will display certain information such as your nation's stockpiles of resources, rankings, etc. Of course it doesn't display any of that yet, I have to finish working on the login portion of the homepage.

I've already coded the portion that actually compares the password you've entered with what's in the database. So that part shouldn't be too hard. Sessions aren't something I've worked with so far, so that's what concerns me most. The session is also why I'm working on the login page now, because I need the session variable in order to know who's information to pick out of the database for the overview page.

So... Time to get busy. B)

No comments: